Six workshops were offered during the second half of 2016, at Universities in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Canberra. The workshops provided language educators with opportunities to:
- learn about the FL2 project, and its approach to integrating positive psychology, transition pedagogy and Content-and-Language-Integrated Learning (CLIL) principles;
- consider how they might integrate these approaches into their own teaching;
- explore the free resources we developed and their value in different contexts; and
- share information and experiences with like-minded educators; become part of an online national community of practice that will engage in further discussion and resource sharing.
Online Seminar (Webinar)
An online workshop (webinar) was also held on 29 November 2016. A video recording of the webinar is now available.
- Positive Psychology
- Articulating a Transition Pedagogy (pp. 40-41)
- Transition Pedagogy and the FL2 project
*Support for this project has been provided by the Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching. The views in this project do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching.
Unless otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.